MyWorld Gaming Entertainment Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WGE Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Server down. again?
Avoid Scam Cases EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:49 pm by francixs

» Kindly Remove PK on Thanatos Tower
Avoid Scam Cases EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:17 pm by darkweiz008

» Q> Bakit walng Suggestion Box.
Avoid Scam Cases EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:06 pm by darkweiz008

Avoid Scam Cases

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[Admin]M ha k i
Admin
Admin
[Admin]M ha k i

Avoid Scam Cases Empty
PostSubject: Avoid Scam Cases   Avoid Scam Cases EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 12:28 am

Dear WoROlites,

we would like to remind everyone of the following:
■ You will never be asked to donate money to become a GM on WoRO.
■ You will never be contacted in game and offered a GM position or asked to apply for GM under ANY circumstances. We announce when we're hiring.
■ Administrators do not have secret accounts and will never contact any player on any other character in game other than their official GM characters, [GM]King, [GM]M i c, and [GM]D r e W.
■ Administrators will never contact you on any messenger account other than their official ones listed in their forum profile. Here are K a i's official messenger accounts:
Email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Yahoo Messenger: kaigaming
If you're donating via Western Union, here is a list of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. These are the only ones you should ever send money to. Never send money to someone claiming to be Kai who says they live in the Philippines or any other location.
In chats, if it doesn't list a GM or Administrator's name on the right hand side of the chat, NO GM IS IN THE CHAT. If we are in a chat, our name will ALWAYS be visible on the right hand side, always. This is a common trick used by scammers.
Please help us prevent scam cases by sharing this information with your friends on WoRO and reporting anyone who tries to scam you or claims to be a GM or Administrator.

<3

World Gaming Entertainment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myworldgaming.com

Avoid Scam Cases
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MyWorld Gaming Entertainment Forums :: General Information :: Announcements-
Jump to: